At Tidemark Therapy, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Terms & Conditions When Investing In Consulting, Training, Education, or Therapy
Please ensure that you choose to invest wisely with us. There are no refunds made available to you due to change of mind. All programs, training programs and education sessions (and other such services provided by Tidemark Therapy are based on you and your company doing ‘the work’ and implementing the training/consulting/education as required in order for you to achieve the result you require.
Advice Warning: Results that each individual achieves are based on their level of input, implementation and commitment to achieving a result. Each person gets different results and your results will be dependent on how you implement what you learn.
PRIVACY NOTICE – YES. The ‘boring’ GDPR compliant stuff & things that we have to have in place in order for us to get to know each other!
We give out a LOT of free content and generally, in exchange, I ask for your email address. What this does for us, is it allows us to show up in your inbox, continuously adding VALUE and wanting to help support, motivate and inspire you in your endeavours. So you will find forthwith the Privacy Notice so you can BE AWARE of what we do.
Issue no: 1
Issue date: Feb 23 2019
Tidemark Therapy provides online marketing help, resources and services to interested people. The privacy and security of our audience and clients are of paramount importance, so we’re committed to protecting the data you share with us. This private notice explains how Tidemark Therapy processes information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual (“personal data”) collected through the use of our website and services.
For the purposes of this notice, the term ‘visitor’ will be used to encompass all the types of people interacting with Tidemark Therapy including site visitors, clients & customers.
Any information stored by Tidemark Therapy is treated as confidential. All information is secured and accessed only by authorized personnel, with appropriate security measures in place to protect against breach or loss.
- Collection and use
- 1 Email & personal details
If you are a visitor to our website (or other domains: tidemarktherapy.net, tidemarktherapy.com) you will be offered various downloads, offers or services. Should you choose to access a part of Tidemark Therapy that is not freely available, e.g., a lead-gen offer or paid product, you will be asked to provide your email address and agree to receive ongoing (relevant) communications. If you do not grant the requested consent, accessing the special offers may not be possible.
Depending on which offer you are accessing, your data will be processed in one or more of the following ways:
- Added to Tidemark Therapy’s email marketing list on Active Campaign, who themselves adhere to privacy laws with strong security. When you open or click links in our emails, your action will be automatically noted so that Tidemark Therapy can serve you better. View their safeguards here
- Payment securely processed by Stripe or Paypal, who themselves adhere to privacy laws with strong security. Review their security here or Paypal here
- Recorded securely in the Tidemark Therapy membership site so you can log in and receive proper receipts. All proper precautions are in place, including multi-level security.
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Credit card details processed by Tidemark Therapy itself, nor are they stored on Tidemark Therapy host servers.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
Cookies are temporary, small pieces of information sent to a visitor’s hard disk. They can’t run programs or deliver viruses, nor can they track your behaviour in alarming ways. The Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics are both cookies used by Tidemark Therapy, exclusively for the purpose of tracking which pages on Tidemark Therapy’s website you’ve visited and for how long. Rather than record that Mr A.User visited and did x, y, z, they function more to record that a visitor from country or IP address, landed on this page, clicked this page next, and stayed for 5 minutes. These type of cookies are used by Tidemark Therapy to ensure we deliver content our visitors enjoy and find useful, as well as to create effective marketing campaigns.
If you are on Facebook or Instagram, they may result in you being shown our ads.
Although most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, you may reset your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to reject cookies generally. Most browsers offer instructions on how to do so in the “Help” section of the toolbar.
2.3 Links to other sites
Please be aware that when we link to other sites outside of Tidemark Therapy, they are outside our sphere of influence. We cannot be held responsible for their content, nor their privacy notices.
2.4 Right to review & update
If you wish to inquire about your personal data held by Tidemark Therap, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retention & deletion
3.1 Automated unsubscribe
At the bottom of every email sent by Tidemark Therapy, you will see an ‘unsubscribe’ link. This stops all automated communications to you fromTidemark Therapy, including support for paid products & services.
3.2 Manual unsubscribe
If you are a client of Tidemark Therapy and we have a working relationship, hitting unsubscribe does not cease communications, particularly if we are mid-project. These communications are 1:1, normal-type between professional and client and will stop at the termination of therapy or a consulting project.
3.3 Right to be forgotten
You have the right to request ALL your data is stripped of personal identifiers. As a general subscriber, this means you’d be deleted from the list. If you’ve bought a product, your private data will be replaced with generic, non-identifying numbers (such as ‘buyer 24’)
- Information from children
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our offerings are generally not designed for or directed to children, and are only for use by individuals who are 18 years and older. On our Website, we do not collect personal data from any person we actually know is under the age of 18. In the online space particularly, parents or guardians are urged to participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and to teach their children about protecting their personal information while online.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Acceptance of these conditions
We have the right to assume all visitors have carefully read this notice, particularly when they are explicitly agreeing to its terms. If someone does not agree with this policy, they should refrain from using our website or offers. We have the right to update our privacy notice as necessary, and this will be reflected with versioning details as per the top of this notice.
- Sharing of personal information
At no time other than disclosed in 2.1 above (for required processing) will we share your data. This includes selling or renting it to 3rd parties.
- Our legal obligation to disclose personal information
We will reveal a visitor’s personal information without their permission only when we are required to by law.
- Further information or action
If you have questions regarding Tidemark Therapy’s privacy notice, then please contact us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
This site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products & services offered by Tidemark Therapy.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this site, as well as Tidemark Therapy’s products & services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
If you have any questions before purchasing a product or engaging Tidemark Therapy’s services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All products are intended for people aged 18 and over.
All Tidemark Therapy products are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on the site or in products/services provided should be interpreted as legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
Any testimonials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will get the same results. There are many factors influencing your success.
You acknowledge and agree that Tidemark Therapy and its representatives are not responsible for decisions you make, or losses that may arise.
At times, affiliate links are included throughout the Tidemark Therapy site and/or products. These are only ever for services and products Tidemark Therapy wholeheartedly endorses and uses. Such links will be disclosed in each individual piece.
Refunds & cancellations
The refunds and cancellation terms are as follows:
|Free stuff from website||n/a||n/a|
|Workshops/courses/mastermind programs||n/a||No refund applicable outside of statutory rights|
|Consulting/strategy service calls||Cancellations & res-scheduling self-managed via Acuity confirmation link.||No refund applicable outside of statutory rights|
Except where stated, all prices are in USD
Trading name: Tidemark Therapy
Country: United States